391 Av. Clément Ader
Niryo is a French start-up specialized in the making of cobotics solutions for Education, Research and Industry 4.0, as well as in the development of software solutions designed to make robotics accessible to everyone.
Niryo is now a key player in the development of six-axis, collaborative and open-source robot arm, with 2500 robots sold in more than 50 countries around the world. The start-up also now employs more than 30 employees.
- Robotic / Cobotic Integration
- Research and education
- Open source
- Finished products - Objects - Robots - UAVs
- Industry / Manufacturing
- Public services / Administration
- Supply chain / Logistics
- Process optimization
- Innovation strategy / Roadmap 4.0
- IoT / Robotics projects industrialization
- From idea to PoC
- Collaborative robotics