Entry conditions – Code of conduct
The SIDO trade show is only for professionals. The organization therefore reserves the right to make a systematic check of the applicant’s activity.
Any request for badge will be checked on the basis of the following documents:
- VAT number
- Professional organization member card
In the case that a badge request is not valid, it will be refused.
If your company is under construction or if you want to visit the show through a professional training, please contact our service before Friday 28rd, August 2020.
For more information, please contact our team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any badge request will be checked upstream and at the entrance of the show.
Our show is a professional meeting strictly reserved for the IoT, AI, XR and Robotics experts.Many machines are exhibited, the conferences deal with sharp topics for strategic decision-makers and innovation. Based on this observation and in order to guarantee the quality of the show for our exhibitors, we have decided not to allow access to students, academics and people under 18y.o to our event. Animals are also not allowed.
Students with a Master’s degree in engineering will have access to the exhibition and all the conferences only on Thursday 15th September 2022 from 2pm.
CODE OF CONDUCT
SIDO is a convivial and welcoming event, where diversity and respect have an essential place. During the set-up, as during the 2 days of SIDO, we have no doubt that the entire IoT, AI, Robotics and XR community will be driven by these values.
Furthermore, in order to guarantee the comfort of each attendee, exhibitor, partner, the organization reserves the right to intervene in case of:
- Discrimination, harassment or aggression
- Noise nuisance
- Non-authorised leaflets distribution
- Inappropriate behaviour, images or words that would disrupt the smooth running of the show
- Taking on participants (visitors, exhibitors, organisation team)
- Transmission of messages denigrating the organization or participants (in any form)
- Inappropriate dress code – especially advertising for visitors.
- Behaviour that aims to obtain the usufruct of a space without paying for it
- Diversion of the exhibition communication.
- Other inappropriate behaviour.
Should any of the aforementioned problems occur, we invite you to contact the SIDO exhibition organisation directly and privately without delay. They will be available at the Visitors and Exhibitors Reception desk.
Any complaint will be considered, investigated and treated confidentially, as required by the situation.
The SIDO exhibition organisation reserves the right to take the following actions:
- Order the person in question to stop or modify his behaviour, with a warning,
- Warning that action will be taken if the person persists,
- If the person does not comply, the organization will ask them to leave the lounge immediately.
The incident may be reported to the police and a ban on participation in future events may be requested.