SIDO: The reference events on the convergence of IoT, AI, XR and Robotics technologies!
- All the technological solutions to engage your digital transformation are at SIDO! SIDO is 2×2 intense days of trend discovery, networking and business opportunities: SIDO pursues its ambitions and gets closer to the decision-makers’ poles: Lyon on 20 and 21 September 2023 and Paris on 08 and 09 November 2022!
- SIDO accompanies you in your digital transformation to identify new performance levers and define new uses for your customers and users!
- 2 SIDO for 2 times more innovations! Discover the technologies that will boost your business: Cybersecurity, Software, Networks, Connectivity, Human-Machine Interface, Immersive Technologies, Collaborative Robotics, IoT and Robotics Integration, End-to-end Solutions… Build your PoC, make your project a reality and go to industrialization!
SIDO Lyon, your innovation toolbox
- On the programme, a unique concentration of knowledge on IoT, AI, XR and Robotics through 60 conferences, round tables and workshops!
- Meet your future technology partners and build your innovation roadmapn. Market leaders are waiting for you: Microsoft, IBM, Orange, Wavestone, STMicroelectronics, ADLink, Truphone, ABB, Guignard Robotisation, Bouygues Telecom, Arskan, Smile, Vivoka, Altyor, Rtone…
Did you know?
> There will be an estimated 36 billion connected objects in the world by 2030. The market is expected to continue to grow rapidly: spending on IoT worldwide is expected to reach €920bn in 2022, with average annual growth over 2019-2022 of 11%. (Source: Bearing Point)
> The global artificial intelligence market, which accounted for $4.8bn in 2017, is expected to increase 10-fold by 2022-2023, before reaching almost $90bn in revenue generated by 2025. (Source : Statista)
> The number of active service robots worldwide is expected to reach 264.3 million by 2026, growing at an average rate of 24% per year. (Source: Idate) (Source : Idate)