CEA - G/LETI
17 , RUE DES MARTYRS
The CAP'TRONIC program, supported by the JESSICA France association, was initiated in 1992 by the CEA and Bpifrance.
CAP'TRONIC's mission, as a recognized expert in electronics, is to support French companies in the digital transformation of their products and production processes through connected electronic systems. It is implemented by a team of 15 engineers, spread throughout the country, as close as possible to local companies, and benefits from the support of regional funding programs.
This mission is declined in two types of services:
- Advice: provided by CAP'TRONIC consulting engineers, present in the region, on products (CAP'PRODUCT) or production processes (CAP'PROCESS).
- Training (CAP'COMPETENCES): as a QUALIOPI certified training organization, CAP'TRONIC provides nearly 100 sessions each year throughout France and at a distance.
- Networks and connectivity
- Innovation consulting
- HR / Training
- Association / Institution
- Industry / Manufacturing
- Supply chain / Logistics
- Systems security
- Process optimization
- From idea to PoC
- Innovation strategy / Roadmap 4.0
- IoT / Robotics projects industrialization